In 1985 Arlene began her career in real estate. She spent fifteen years, working for Distinctive Properties and then Prudential Properties, learning and mastering the Short Hills, Millburn market.
In 2000 Arlene moved to Weichert Realtors where she has remained, producing over 800 million dollars worth of real estate transactions in 11 years.
Arlene has received many industry accolades. Ranked #1 Agent in Millburn/Short Hills market for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and YTD 2011.
She was also named the #1 Agent in the National Company of Weichert, Realtors for 2002, 2004 – 2010 meaning she is #1 out of approximately 18,000 agents! Arlene’s 26 years of experience and expertise is simply unmatched.
He gravitated to Wall Street in 1977 and traded for institutional desks at Salomon & CSFB until 1994. Tom then made the switch to Financial Advisor and was employed by DLJ and Morgan Stanley until mid-2007.
Tom teamed up with Arlene, his wife of 31 years, in 2007 and has enjoyed his new career as a Realtor.
Tom’s use of thorough mathematical comparisons, complete knowledge of the Short Hills vicinity and detailed knowledge of construction bring a tremendous added value to our clients.
Christopher began his career as an account manager for the global advertising agency, Saatchi & Saatchi, where he designed and managed digital, print, and television advertising campaigns for all General Mills’ Pillsbury products.
With his background in advertising, Christopher helps our clients design marketing campaigns for their homes that attract the best potential buyers.
Giving Back to The Short Hills Millburn Community
The Gonnella Team loves the community it lives and works in, and we try our best to support the local community. Every year we give to the following local organizations:
- CANCERcare of New Jersey, Help and Hope
- Walk NJ, supports cancer research and development of cancer medications
- Valerie Fund, supports children battling cancer and blood disorders
- Junior League of the Oranges and Short Hills
- Paper Mill Playhouse, local theater
- Education Foundation of Millburn-Short Hills
- Millburn Sports Foundation
- Down the Block, Inc., organization that can step in to pay a bill for a Township resident experiencing unforeseen financial need.